Now with Notary Pro Canada for all your Commissioning needs.

Commissioner of Affidavits

Documents can be sworn in front of a Commissioner for taking Affidavits. 

Paralegals are Commissioners for taking Affidavits in Ontario. 

When do you need an Affidavit?

  • Can be required in court for statements made under oath.
  • For transferring or gifting a vehicle between family members.
  • New Birth Certificates where a change in status is requested. 
  • For applications in municipal zoning variances or bylaw changes.

Contact me to arrange an appointment to commission your documents.