Landlord Tenant Relations

The Residential Tenancies Act works for both you and the Tenant.

Paralegals can represent you in filing the appropriate forms and appearing at the Landlord Tenant Board.


The most common question is on how to get a difficult or a tenant not paying his or her rent.  

By putting your best case, I can assist in evicting your tenants. 

Landlord and Tenant Orders

Once you appear at the Landlord Tenant Board, I can assist in taking the board’s order and exercising your options and take that order to the next step.


New Tenants

Under the Residential Tenancies Act, you require a rental agreement to be in place. I can negotiate your agreement and prepare the required documents. 

I can also assist in the screening of potential new tenants.