Have a Criminal Record that is holding you back?

The Federal Government and Pardons Canada have an Application process where you can ask for a record suspension.

This used to be known as a Criminal Record Pardon. 

You do not require a representative to complete this. 

Record Suspensions can be applied for after either Five years or Ten years depending on the offense charged with. 

All fines and restitution also are required to be paid to the court or victim of the offense. 

Having an experienced person assist will ensure that the forms are filled and filed properly. 

Contact me to find out how to start a Record Suspension Application.