Criminal Record Checks
- Record checks are done through a third party company
- Place your order on the Store Page using a secure server payment system.
- An Email link is sent to your phone or device.
- OPEN this link and follow the directions.
- Complete the questions based on your credit history and our identification is verified virtually.
- Once completed, a PDF of your Criminal Record Check (CPIC) will be emailed to you.
- Certified copies if requested will be mailed to you via Canada Post.
This was very fast and stress free for a busy working mom so I appreciate that.
The Fine Print
- Not suitable for people with insufficient credit history to form a proper virtual verification.
- If unable to verify your identity contact this office. Identification can be verified virtually and or in person and a Criminal Record Check obtained that way.
- Canadian Post Offices can also verify identities for a fee.
- Criminal Record Checks are based on Name and Date of Birth. If the issuing office is unclear as to your identity, a request for fingerprints to further prove your identity may occur. This has to be done at a Police Station. There is an addition cost for this.
- Fees are non refundable.
- Self Declaration, A Criminal Record may not hinder you if it self declared prior to submitting for a Criminal Record Test depending on the agency that requests the Criminal Record Check. Be accurate in the declaration of the Criminal Record that you do have as mistakes will cause your Record Check to be incomplete.
- Criminal Record Checks are valid the moment that they are completed. It is up to the requesting agency to accept an older Record Check. Check with the requesting agency for suitability of an older criminal record check.
- Please review our Privacy and Terms of Agreement at check out.