Now with Notary Pro Canada for your Notary and Commissioning needs.
- A Paralegal is entitled to be a Notary Public by virtue of their office in accordance with the Notaries Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. N. 6.
- A Notary Public can attest you swearing and or affirming that your statement or document is true.
- A Notary Public is able to issue documents that can be used in jurisdictions other than Ontario.
- Documents can be prepared for an additional fee if you have not been provided with one.
- A Notary Public can also act as a Commissioner for Taking Oaths.
When do you need a Document Notarized?
- Because a Bank or lending company requires a certified true copy of a will.
- When your documents specify a Notary and not a Commissioner of Affidavits.
- Witness execution of documents and signatures.
- Because one custodial parent leaving with children outside of Canada and requires permission from the other parent.
- Any situation where a Notary Public is specified to witness the execution of documents.